Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Swell

Posted by Kaelee at 8:44 PM
I arrived in Hoboken on Friday night. I love it. The town is so cute and charming and GAH. Ton's of young people and young families and so many good places to eat. I am so excited for this year. I was a bit cautious since the previous nanny told me some not so good things about the family, but we've talked about it multiple times and I have no doubts we will have an amazing year. 

I've already met a few other au pairs, two live really close and are probably the sweetest ladies I've ever met. I can't wait to have all sorts of adventures with them. The three of us went into manhattan on Sunday and lawd. It is so surreal that I am living this close to new york freaking city. There are endless possibilities. This afternoon HM (I'm going to have to come up with a better acronym or code name for her because calling someone host mom who is only two years older than me is weird. yeah, both parents are only two years older than me. It was kinda weird at first, but we get along so well. It's kind of like having roommates I guess.) and I were talking about how we should be extra's in movies and go watch tv shows be filmed. So we spent the afternoon on google and I ended up replying to a few ads and how crazy would that be?! We also decided we are going to see Ed Sheeran together in Nov. Like, it's so great how well we get along and the baby... he is perfect! Rarely cries and is just a joy. HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY?!?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

in between dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos